Battery Cabinet Systems
Allied Power Associates LLC is a leading supplier of fully assembled and pre-wired battery cabinets for all types of stationary power requirements.
We can engineer the right battery cabinet system to match your exact system requirements and be as competitive as possible.
The cabinets are shipped UL labeled and with extensive pre- testing as required.
Our cabinet offerings are designed to accept all types of front access and top terminal VRLA batteries as well as NiCad batteries. The designs include options for circuit breakers, casters, chargers, door locks, and custom colors.
The cabinets offer the following features:
- Nominal voltages up to 480 VDC
- Space saving footprints and compact designs.
- Top, bottom and side cable entry access.
- Rugged powder coated steel construction
- Designed for up to UBC Seismic Zone 4 compliance
- Connections with UL listed stranded copper cables with compression lugs
- Offered with fuses or circuit breakers for output protection
- Breakers are available with auxiliary contacts, UVR’s , and shunt trips
- Designed to accept most manufacturers top and front access batteries
- Spill containment systems available on request
- Battery monitoring systems available on request
These battery cabinets are available in matching designs and colors to many UPS manufacturers including Liebert, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, and Eaton.